Thursday 1 September 2016

August 2016 | Wrap Up

Hi all,
Following a reading slump in June and July, where I don't think I read any books at all. I was back into picking up novels and flipping pages this month. It took me until about halfway through August to get started reading again, but then I read a few great books that kick-started my reading craze again, so, here is everything I read during August.

  1. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
  2. A Slip Under the Microscope by H.G. Wells
  3. Sing by Vivi Greene
  4. The Great Fire of London by Samuel Pepys
  5. Finding Emma by Steena Holmes
  6. B.S., Incorporated by Jennifer Rock and Michael Voss
  7. Lark Rise to Candleford: Two Plays by Keith Dewhurts
  8. The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
  9. I'm Still Here by Clelie Avit
  10. Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
  11. Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes
  12. Rebel Nation by Shaunta Grimes
  13. Four by Veronica Roth
  14. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Leviathan
  15. The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle
  16. Matched by Ally Condie
  17. Crossed by Ally Condie
  18. Broken Nation by Shaunta Grimes
Book of the Month: Matched by Ally Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment