Sunday 1 June 2014

Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon | Sign Up Here

Hi guys,
I've decided that since I couldn't find a read-a-thon to sign up for in June, that I would host my own. So this is the sign up post for the Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon. Which will run from June 9th-15th.
The event will start as soon as it ticks over to the 9th in your time zone, and will run until midnight on the 15th.
What do you have to do? To sign up, make a post/video with your goals for the read-a-thon, and be sure to link back to this page. Once you've got your post/video ready, just link it up below and that's it, you're all signed up.

The aim of this read-a-thon is simple, read as much as you're able to read each day. Simple.

Optional Challenges

  • Read a summer themed book
  • Listen to an audio book
  • Read an average of 200 pages a day
Daily Challenges

Sign Up






7 comments:

  1. am looking forward to taking part in this readathon, here's the link http://catherinehunt.me.uk/wp-admin/post.php?post=515&action=edit&message=6 to my goals for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for signing up. Your goals look great.

      Delete
  2. Hi Hannah! I'm also participating in your read-a-thon. I love your blog and also this event. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for signing up. I'm so pleased that you like the blog.

      Delete
  3. Here's my post! Looking forward to this :) http://hazelwest.blogspot.com/2014/06/sweet-summer-read-thon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this Read-a-thon Hannah! I'm so excited to start reading, here's my post: http://imlovingbooks.blogspot.nl/2014/06/join-sweet-summer-read-thon-today.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fascinating, You are a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks! www.rajpostexam.com

    ReplyDelete