I've decided that since I couldn't find a read-a-thon to sign up for in June, that I would host my own. So this is the sign up post for the Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon. Which will run from June 9th-15th.
The event will start as soon as it ticks over to the 9th in your time zone, and will run until midnight on the 15th.
What do you have to do? To sign up, make a post/video with your goals for the read-a-thon, and be sure to link back to this page. Once you've got your post/video ready, just link it up below and that's it, you're all signed up.
The aim of this read-a-thon is simple, read as much as you're able to read each day. Simple.
- Read a summer themed book
- Listen to an audio book
- Read an average of 200 pages a day
- Monday 9th - Share Your Shelves hosted by Book Reviews from a Christian Gal
- Tuesday 10th - Rainbow Spines hosted by The Rainbow Bookshelf
- Wednesday 11th - Spell it Out hosted by Me
- Thursday 12th- Summer Reads hosted by Bottles and Book Reviews
- Friday 13th - Bookspine Poetry hosted by Social Bookshelves
- Saturday 14th Something Old, Something New hosted by Beth at the Coffee House
- Sunday 15th - If You Like This, Try This hosted by Me