Tuesday 21 January 2014

The Goodreads Tag

Hi Guys, 
Today I decided to do another tag because it's been a while since I last posted a tag post, so I was looking for one to do and I found the 'Goodreads Tag'. I'm a huge fan of goodreads so I figured this was the perfect tag for me to do. It was created over on Youtube by Spiral Bookmark, so make sure to go over and check out her channel.
So let's jump right in

1. What was the last book you marked as 'Read'?

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

2. What are you 'Currently Reading'?

Orlando by Virginia Woolf
Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell 
Saving Zoe by Alyson Noel

3. What was the last book you marked as 'To-Read'?

The Isobel Journal by Isobel Harrop

4. What book do you plan to read next?

Just got my pre-order of Flame by Amy Kathleen Ryan the other day, so I'd probably say that one.

5. Do you use the star rating system?

I do, but I don't find 5 stars to be a wide enough range for a lot of the books I read, so on my blog I rate out of 10.

6. Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?

I am, I've set myself the goal of reaching 100 books.

7. Do you have a wishlist?

Not on goodreads. I do on Amazon and it's way too long to write out.

8. What book do you want to buy next?

I really want Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill.

9. Do you have any favourite quotes? Would you like to share a few?

Hannah's quotes


"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."— Douglas Adams



10. Who are your favourite authors?

I love John Green, Sarah Dessen, Amy Kathleen Ryan, Jennifer E. Smith, and Morgan Matson. A few that I've only read one book of but are really promising are Rick Yancey and Lauren Morrill.

11. Have you joined any groups?

I'm in a lot of different groups, but I need to get better at being active. Mostly I just take part in read for reviews.

12. Are there any questions you'd like to add to this tag?

Yes. My question is, do you use the progress updates for the book you're currently reading?

I sometimes do, but often I'll forget to update it. I have found that it can be handy if I lose my bookmark though, or if I can't find something to use as a bookmark. Which happens far too often considering I have a bookmark collection!

Ok so there are my responses, if you want to do this tag then I'd love to see your answers. Also if you have any suggestions for tags/posts I could do in the future, please let me know in the comments.

Until next time,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment