Monday 20 January 2014

The 2014 TBR Pile Challenge | Sign Up


Hi Guys,
I'm a bit behind in signing up for this one, since month one is already almost done, but I couldn't resist signing up for the remainder of the year.
I said to my sister yesterday that I needed to try and get through the hundreds of books in my room before letting myself buy a tonne of new ones, because honestly there have been books on my shelves for so long that I just haven't gotten to. Then today I stumbled upon this challenge, so I decided it would be just the motivation I needed.
I thought about making a TBR for this challenge, but it would take a really long time to type up and because I've just injured my hand and typing is painful, I've decided I'm not going to do a TBR. So all of the books that I read that'll count for this challenge, will be listed in my monthly wrap up on the 20th of each month. Obviously I've missed the first month, but from here on out I'll be taking part.
So the level I'm aiming for is 'Sweet Summer Fling' which is 31-40 books over the year, which I feel should be possible.
If you want to sign up then just click the banner at the top of this post, and join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment