Monday 20 January 2014

Winter Wishes | Read-a-Thon | Sign Up Post



Hi guys,
So you know that I love a good read-a-thon. I just took part in Bout-of-Book 9.0, and had a great time in the process, and yet I'm already wanting to take part in another. So I did a little research, and I found the Winter Wishes read-a-thon.
Now this is going to be held from January 24th-26th, so it'll be the shortest one I've ever taken part in, but I'm still hoping that it'll help me boost my reading a bit more for the first month of the year.
So if you feel like joining, then head on over to the sign up page and link up.
I'll be posting my TBR/Goals in a few days, so if you want to see what I'm planning on aiming for, and to see my daily updates, make sure you're subscribed to my site.
If you're taking part in this read-a-thon, or any others, let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment