Tuesday 23 August 2016

Bout of Books 17 | Daily Updates

Hi guys, so you'll know if you've followed my blog for a while, that I love taking part on Read-a-Thons, especially Bout of Books. However, for the past few sessions, I haven't done so well. I wind up getting frustrated trying to count up all the pages I've read, work out the page count of digital books and audiobooks, and it basically wasn't fun. Because of that, I stopped reading much during these read-a-thons. So, I decided something needed to be done, so what I'm going to be doing, is updating daily, but not my page count. I'll list books as I finish them, and say what I'm currently reading on that day, but I won't be counting up the amount of pages I've finished. 
So, this is where I'll be sharing the books I've read. If you want to know more about Bout of Books, click HERE

Monday | Day One

Completed 
 Before The Fall by Noah Hawley

Reading 
Apple & Rain by Sarah Crossan
Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes

Tuesday | Day Two

Completed 
Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes

Reading
Rebel Nation by Shaunta Grimes
Apple & Rain by Sarah Crossan

Wednesday | Day Three



No comments:

Post a Comment