Tuesday 1 March 2016

February 2016 | Wrap Up

Hi all,
March is here, and I'm excited for Spring, even if the weather outside today is still firmly Winter. To wrap up my Winter reading, I got through a few books in February, though not as many as January, I'm happy with the amount. It's kept me firmly on track to reaching my goal for the year.
Also, notably in February, I went back to the library. This is something I haven't done in a year or two, so it was so great to go back in. Now I have a stack of library books to get through, and deadlines to return them, which gives me extra motivation to actually pick them up.
So, here's what I've been reading in February.

  1. The Colour of Water in July by Nora Carroll
  2. When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
  3. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
  4. Tennyson's Gift by Lynne Truss
  5. Cats Are Weird and More Observations by Jeffrey Brown
  6. Hawkeye Vol 2 : Little Hits by Matt Fraction
  7. Picture Me Gone by Meg Rosoff
So, for the shortest month of the year, I'm pretty happy with seven reads. Of these seven, only one made it onto my shortlist for top ten books of the year, which is quite a difference from the five which made it in January. So, here's hoping that in March, I'll be able to beat both the number I read in February, and add a few more great reads to my shortlist.

Best book of the month: Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment