Wednesday 7 January 2015

Bout of Books Daily Updates

Hi everyone,
This is being posted a little late, so sorry for that. Right here is where you'll see all of my daily progress updates for this round of Bout of Books. 
Let me know how you're doing in comments, and please subscribe if you haven't already, and share this post if you like it.

Daily Updates

Day One - Monday

What I Read
New York by Edward Rutherfurd | 17 Pages
No Place to Fall by Jayne Robin Brown |  7

Pages Today | 24

Total Pages | 24
Completed Books | 0

Day Two - Tuesday

What I Read
No Place to Fall by Jayne Robin Brown | 39
A Thousand Pieces of You | Audiobook, I lost track of where I started so no idea!

Pages Today | 39 + unknown amount of audio.

Total Pages | 63
Completed Books | 0

Day Three - Wednesday

What I Read

Pages Today

Total Pages

Day Four | Thursday

What I Read

Pages Today

Total Pages

Day Five | Friday

What I Read

Pages Today

Total Pages

Day Six | Saturday

What I Read

Pages Today

Total Pages

Day Seven | Sunday

What I Read

Pages Today

Total Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment