Wednesday 31 December 2014

Top 10 Books I Read In 2014

Hi guys,
Another year is over, which means it's time to take a look back at what I've been reading over the past twelve months. If you want to see all of the books I've read, you can check that out here . Also, you can check out reviews for all of the books I've read, by going here
This is a list of the top ten books I read this year. All of these got ten out of ten ratings from me, and were taken from a shortlist of over twenty books that got that rating. It was a year of fantastic books for me, and this is just a snapshot of the great things I read.
You can see a preview of all the books that made it onto my list, to the side of this post, and below I'm going to list them in order from ten, to my favorite at number one.
I'd also love to know what you've been reading, what were your best books of the year? Let me know in the comments, and if you like this post, please share, subscribe and comment.
-Hannah








No comments:

Post a Comment