Thursday 8 January 2015

#SaveAlice

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to write a quick post about a web series that I absolutely love. It's called Classic Alice and it's a series on YouTube.
What it's all about.
Basically, Classic Alice, follows the story of a college student, Alice, who, after getting a bad grade on a test, decides to start living her life according to the rules of classic literature.
There are several episodes up already, following the storylines of lots of great books, and the show is one of my favorites on YouTube. I love the way they're bringing literature into it, and it's just so enjoyable to watch.
So, why am I writing about it now? I'm writing because it's in trouble. The show needs more money or else they won't be able to film any more episodes. 
So I wanted to share the fundraising page they have up at Indie GoGo because I would hate to see it end right now. There's so much more to be shown, and I want to see it.
If you love Classic Alice as much as I do, please share this. If the show is new to you, I highly recommend it. It's a great show for book lovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment