Saturday 4 October 2014

September Wrap Up & October TBR

Hi guys,
This is coming a little late, but I have my September wrap up for you all. I didn't do as well in September as I'd hoped I would. Only managing to get six books read, but I'm hoping that October will go a lot better. So here's what I read last month.

Wrap-Up
  1. Scar of the Bamboo Leaf by Sieni A.M
  2. Perfect for You by Ashelyn Drake
  3. Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando
  4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  5. Finding Mr Darcy by Erin Butler
Favourite book of the month: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.

TBR

  1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  2. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
  3. The One by Kiera Cass
  4. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  5. Winter Town by Stephen Emond
  6. First World Problems by LeighAnn Kopans
  7. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
  8. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
  9. Camp Payback by J.K Rock
  10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Most Excited for: The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey

No comments:

Post a Comment