Tuesday 13 May 2014

Bout of Books Challenge | Books I'm Looking Forward To

Hi Guys,
So for day 2 of the bout of books read-a-thon. One of the challenges is the 'Books You're Looking Forward To' challenge hosted by River City Reading. Basically, it's to create a list of books that you're looking forward to reading, and so here's mine.
I decided to keep it to books coming out this month, because that's already a pretty long list.


  1. Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
  2. Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
  3. The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston
  4. Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan
  5. Now and Forever by Susane Colasanti
  6. Pandemic by Yvonne Ventresca
  7. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  8. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
  9. Renegade by Debra Driza
  10. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
So those are the books I'm most excited for in May. How about you? Have you read any of these? Want to read them? Or do you have other books that make it onto your list?

4 comments:

  1. Never even heard of most of those authors. :) Hope your wait isn't too long to get them. Here's my Books I'm waiting on which are also all upcoming releases. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of these are new authors for me as well, but I found them on a list of 2014 releases, and these ones all stood out to me.

      Delete
  2. There are a lot of books here that I'm going to have to go search out on Goodreads. I can't wait to read Since You've Been Gone. I loved Amy & Roger earlier this year. Excited for another Morgan Matson read! Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right with your. I adore Morgan Matson's writing. Second Chance Summer and Amy and Roger are two of my favourite books, so I'm really excited to get Since You've Been Gone.

      Delete