So for day 2 of the bout of books read-a-thon. One of the challenges is the 'Books You're Looking Forward To' challenge hosted by River City Reading. Basically, it's to create a list of books that you're looking forward to reading, and so here's mine.
I decided to keep it to books coming out this month, because that's already a pretty long list.
- Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
- Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
- The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston
- Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan
- Now and Forever by Susane Colasanti
- Pandemic by Yvonne Ventresca
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
- Renegade by Debra Driza
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
So those are the books I'm most excited for in May. How about you? Have you read any of these? Want to read them? Or do you have other books that make it onto your list?