Thursday 15 May 2014

Bout of Books Challenge | Spell it Out

Hi Guys,
Another challenge from bout of books, and today's one is fun. The Spell it Out challenge hosted by KimberlyFaye Reads. The basic idea is you take the first letter of some books to spell out a word. I'm taking one of the suggestions in the challenge post, and spelling out my name.

How I Got Here by Hannah Harvey (Yup, me!)
After Summer by Hannah Harvey (Last one of my books I promise)
Nobody's Girl by Sarra Manning
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Animal Farm by George Orwell
Hide and Seek by Clare Sambrook
How I Got HereAfter SummerNobody's GirlNick & Norah's Infinite PlaylistAnimal FarmHide & Seek

4 comments:

  1. I'm seeing Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist around a lot today. It's a popular "N" book. :) I loved that one, too.

    Thanks for playing along!

    Kim @ kimberlyfaye reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've seen Nick and Norah around a lot as well. It was one of the only N books I had on my shelves. And I needed 2 for my name :-)

      Delete
  2. That is the 2nd time I've seen Nick & Norah's. I liked Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, but started and could not get through Nick & Norah's. Just not for me. :) Thanks for Sharing. Here's my Spell-it-Out Challenge if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dash and Lily is one of my favourite books.

      Delete