As you may know if you follow me on twitter, I'll be taking part in the Ides of March read-a-thon this month. It starts in just a few days, running from March 13th-17th.
I'm really excited to take part in my third read-a-thon of the year, mostly because I haven't been doing well in my reading this month. I'm yet to finish a book! So I'm hoping this one will help me out with my TBR.
Since the event starts so soon, I wanted to post my goals and TRB for the read-a-thon.
If you want to sign up, be sure to head on over to the Read-a-Thon page and link up.
- Complete 4 books.
- Read a total of 1000 pages.
- Read at least one adult fiction book.
- Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
- Providence by Lisa Colozza Cocca
- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins