Sunday 2 March 2014

February Wrap Up and March TBR

Hi guys,
It's that time again, one month is over and we're into the next which for me of course means that it's time to do a slightly belated wrap-up and TBR post. For February I was trying to do eleven books, which I didn't quite meet, but I did do pretty well, and I read some great stuff.
So without further ado, let's get into it.
Want to compare what I read to what I planned on reading in February? Check out my February TBR

February Wrap Up

  1. Somewhere at Last by Julie Ann Knudsen
  2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  3. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
  4. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
  5. The Session by Brendon Thomas
  6. Take me There by Susane Colasanti
  7. Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison
  8. Flame by Amy Kathleen Ryan
  9. Solving for Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans
  10. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
Favourite book of the month: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

March TRB

  1. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
  2. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
  3. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
  4. Return to Me by Justina Chen
  5. Dandelion Clocks by Rebecca Westcott
  6. Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
  7. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
  8. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
  9. When I Was Five I Killed Myself by Howard Buten
  10. Perfect by Sara Shepard
  11. Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier
  12. Providence by Lisa Colozza Cocca
Book I'm most excited for: Return to Me by Justina Chen

Twelve books in March might be a little ambitious, but I'm really hoping that I'll be able to get it done. I am going to be doing a read-a-thon, and they always help, and I'm going away for a few days so I'll have a lot of internet free reading time. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get twelve done, even if it's not the twelve that's on the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment