Monday 27 January 2014

Book Tag | Because of the Cover

Hi guys,

Coming to you today with another tag. I was on youtube again watching book videos, and I stumbled across the Because of the Cover Tag which was created by The Perks Of Books, and I thought it was a really cool idea, so decided to do it myself.

Basically all you need to do is list all or some of the books that you've bought because of the cover alone. This is something that I do quite a bit, for me if I see a nice cover I can't help but look into what the book is about, so there are a few that I've bought because of the cover.
Here's a few.

The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
17844678
I adore this cover. I was browsing Amazon and I saw this and instantly I had to know what the book was about. It's so cute and inviting, and I couldn't resist.

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
15283043
Again this is a cover I adore. I love the font of the title, I love the simplicity and just everything about it. I couldn't help but get it.

Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
7074259
I love this cover. Having the paper chain in it was cute and intriguing, and I love the colours and the font. I saw it and had to get it.

Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell
17118898
This last one is a bit of a cheat, I knew about the book before buying it and it was a book that I'd been wanting to read. However I decided to include it here because I'd been putting off buying it for ages, until I saw this specific copy. Once I saw it I loved it so much, and finally bought it.

So there you go, those are a few of the books that I've bought because of their covers. Is this something you do as well? If it is let me know in the comments and I'll check out the books to see if they can entice me as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment