Monday 15 January 2018

Layover by Amy Andelson & Emily Meyer | Book Review

32994106
Title: Layover

Author: Amy Andelson and Emily Meyer
Format: Digital (Provided by Netgalley)
Pages: 272

Review

This was a very enjoyable book. It was a quick read which I found myself not wanting to put down.
Told in three perspectives, it explores a lot of different things including a complicated family dynamic and mental health issues.
One of the things I liked so much about this book, was the inclusion of Poppy's narrative. As the youngest, she offered a unique perspective on things and I enjoyed how she was the one keeping her two siblings together. Holding their family together.
What you get with this book is a highly enjoyable contemporary, with a decent dose of romance and family drama thrown in.
I enjoyed it a lot.


Rating

🕮🕮🕮🕮



No comments:

Post a Comment