Sunday 14 January 2018

See All The Stars by Kit Frick | Book Review

32718970Title: See all the Stars
Author: Kit Frick
Format: Digital (Provided by Netgalley)
Pages: 320

Review

Adopting the Then and Now narrative style which I'm a fan of, See all the stars slowly unravels the events of Ellory's Junior year and the effects it's had on her senior year.
As far as the pacing of this novel goes, I thought it was pretty good. Nothing was revealed too soon and it didn't feel like it was dragging on, which can so easily happen when you're switching from past and present narratives.
The characters all felt honest, well fleshed out and interesting. 
The book has just the right amount of mystery.
I found myself getting some Pretty Little Liars vibes when I was reading this. Which isn't a bad thing.
One thing I liked a lot, was that it wasn't completely predictable, which kept me interested.
Overall, I found this book a really good read, one which I'd definitely recommend. 

Rating

🕮🕮🕮🕮

No comments:

Post a Comment