Wednesday 27 December 2017

2017 | Reading Stats

Hi all,
Crazy as it seems, it's the end of another year. To me, it seems like only yesterday that I was posting wrap-up lists for 2016. Crazy.
I wanted to share some stats from 2017. These are taken from my Goodreads year in reading feature. So, here it is, my 2017 reading stats.

2017 | Stats

Goodreads Reading Goal: 100
Books Read: 102
Pages Read: 23,398
Shortest Book: Ivy In Bloom by Vanita Oelschlager - 40 Pages
Longest Book: The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - 528 Pages
Most Popular Book: The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Least Popular: The Readers Digest New Pocket Companion by Various
My Average Rating (out of 5): 3.5
Highest Rated (by Goodreads readers): Quiet Girl in a Noisy World: An Introvert's Story by Debbie Tung.
My First Book Reviewed: In The Hope of Memories by Olivia Rivers


I always enjoy looking back on the year and seeing my reading all wrapped up and this was a great year in books for me. 
I'll be posting my top ten books soon, so keep an eye out for that one. Share your own stats in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment