Tuesday 26 September 2017

Book Review | The Name They Gave Us by Emery Lord

Review
(Please note: I got this book via NetGalley. All my opinions are honest)

I was already a fan of Emery Lord, so when I saw this book I got really interested right away. I'm pleased to say that I wasn't disappointed. This is a book that makes a fantastic summer read, easily read in one sitting. The pacing, plot, and characters were all spot on.
One of the things I loved the most about this book, was the dynamic between Lucy and her fellow camp counselors. Each with their own unique voice, it made for an interesting read which I simply couldn't put down.
There's also a nice punch of emotional drama, which always gets me hooked and a good romance to boot. This book has Emery Lord climbing higher on my favorite author list!

Rating
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment