Thursday 31 March 2016

March 2016 | Wrap-Up

Hi Guys,
March went well for me. Or, to be more specific, the end of March went really well for me. I was determined to get some more books finished before the end of the month, because with Camp NaNoWriMo in April, I'm anticipating having fewer books completed. So I set myself a goal. With four days left in the month, I wanted to get three more books done. Then I finished eight. Four I finished today.
So, here's what I read in March.

  1. Fat Dad, Fat Kid by Shay Butler and Gavin Butler
  2. Boy 30529 by Felix Weinberg
  3. Siege by Sarah Mussi
  4. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz
  5. This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
  6. An Apple a Day by Emma Woolf
  7. The Camel Bookmobile by Masha Hamilton
  8. Stay by Deb Caletti
  9. The Book of Summers by Emylia Hall
  10. Pretty Happy by Kate Hudson
  11. Cousin Phillis by Elizabeth Gaskell
  12. Outback Midwife by Beth McRae
  13. A Sixpenny Song by Jennifer Johnston 
  14. Let the Northern Lights Erase Your Name by Vandela Vida
  15. Slowly Downward by Stanley Donwood
  16. Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr
Wow. I didn't even realise how many books I'd read, until I sat down to write this post. I'm pretty impressed that I got sixteen books done.
This month has been great for audiobooks, a few on the list above were from Audible. I'm getting really into listening to memoirs and autobiographies with Audible.
On top of that, I've read a lot more adult fiction this month too, and not just focussed on a lot of YA, which tends to be my most read genre. 
I also feel that this month has given me a boost, so I can focus on writing in April, and know that I'm still ahead for my yearly goal.

Best book of the month: Stay by Deb Caletti

No comments:

Post a Comment