Monday 10 August 2015

Bout of Books 14 | Sign Up

Bout of BooksHi all,

It's back again, and again, I couldn't be more excited. Bout of Books 14 is coming exactly when I need it to, because I am a shocking 24 books behind in my reading challenge on Goodreads, and I need some motivation to catch up. 
So I will definitely be taking part, will you?
Not sure? Here's what it's all about and where to go to sign up.




The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 17th and runs through Sunday, August 23rd in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 14 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
So if you want to sign up and join in the fun, then head on over to the Bout of Books site by clicking here, and link up your intention to join. Don't worry if you don't have a blog, there are other ways to link up, so head over and check that out. 

Also, all of my books are currently on sale for a short time, so you can check them out here or learn more about each of them, by clicking the My Books tab on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment