Monday 4 May 2015

May TBR

Hi all,
I've been slacking recently on getting TBR's posted. So I wanted to fix that and write one up for this month. I'm trying to catch up on reading this month, and Bout of Books is going to help that. So below is a list of all the books I hope to read in May, and the ones in bold are the ones I  plan to read for Bout of Books.

  1. Four by Veronica Roth
  2. Wide Sargrasso Sea by Jean Rhys
  3. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
  4. The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle
  5. The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
  6. The Complete Maus by Art Spiegelman
  7. Happy Again by Jenniger E. Smith
  8. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
  9. Matched by Allie Condie
  10. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
  11. The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
  12. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria

No comments:

Post a Comment