Monday 27 April 2015

Bout of Books 13 | Sign up

Bout of Books
Hi guys,
It's that time again. Bout of Books is back, this time for round 13 and I am super excited. I didn't do the best in the last one, but I'm in need of catching up on some reading, so I'm signing up for round 13.
Here are all the details from the official site.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

If you'd like to join in the fun, just click the banner above and you can sign up.

As for goals this time around. I'm aiming to read 7 books, so 1 a day for the event. I haven't planned out what books I'll be reading, but I'd like to try and read at least one classic, and start the Matched series.

I'll be updating my progress daily during the read-a-thon, so you can all check out how much I'm reading, and what I'll be reading.

I'm super excited to take part again.

Are you planning on joining in the fun? Let me know in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment