Friday 4 July 2014

Tagged: The Book Blogging Test

Hi guys,
I was tagged by The Social Bookshelves to take part in the tag created by Bookhi. So I thought I'd do it because it looked like fun.
At the end of the post I'll be tagging three people.

What are your top three book pet hates?

  1. Rushed Endings
  2. Text talk in books 
  3. Tiny fonts 
 Describe your perfect reading spot.

I like reading outside and I live near the beach. There's actually a really nice spot at one of our local beaches, which is out of the way, so no many people really go there, and there are a lot of rocks and trees. It's really nice to sit there in the shade on a hot day, and read for a while.

 
Tell us three book confessions.
  1. I love buying big books, but when it comes to picking out something to read, I tend to avoid them.
  2. I'm terrible at sticking to book buying bans (I convince myself that ebooks don't count)
  3. I have over 100 unread books in my room.
 When was the last time you cried during a book?

I think it was probably when I read Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

 
How many books are on your bedside table?

My bedside table is actually a bookcase, so I'll just count the ones on top of it. So there are seven books and my kindle.

 
What is your favourite snack while you’re reading?

Chocolate and coffee. Can't beat that combination.

 
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.

  1. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
  2. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  
Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on your bookcase.

 Write how much books mean to you in just three words.

So very much

 What is your biggest reading secret?

I sometimes skip read pages/chapters if a book isn't interesting me much. I try not to do it, but sometimes I just can't help it and I end up skimming a lot looking for interesting things.

There it is, all of my answers and now it's time to tag some people. I'm going to tag The Rainbow Bookshelf, Amanda @ Book Badger and Neon Yeti Reads. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment