Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Wrap Up & July TBR

Hi guys,
June is now over and that means it's time for another wrap-up post. I'm really pleased with the reading I did in June. I took part in a couple of read-a-thons, which helped boost the amount of books I read. I also read some really great books. You can see all of my reviews here.
Now, though it's time to hop into my wrap-up and TBR.

June Wrap Up
  1. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
  2. Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti
  3. Just One Night by Gayle Forman
  4. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
  5. Breathe by Elena Dillon
  6. The Dare by Hannah Jayne
  7. Jessie Hearts NYC by Keris Stainton
  8. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
  9. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
  10. Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
  11. I Know Lucy by Melissa Pearl
  12. If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
  13. The Darlings are Forever by Melissa Kantor
Favorite book of the month: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

July TBR
From my back burner shelf:
  1. Salmon Fishing in the Yemen by Paul Torday
  2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
From my YA fiction shelf
  1. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  2. Thin by Grace Bowman
From my Adult fiction shelf
  1. Brooklyn by Colm Toibin
  2. Either Side of Winter by Benjamin Markovits
From my Classics shelf
  1. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  2. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
From my Kindle
  1. Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch
  2. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
From my audible account
  1. Life by Committe by Corey Ann Haydy
  2. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
Total: 12 Books

Book I'm looking forward to the most: Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

No comments:

Post a Comment