Monday 21 July 2014

Summer Surge Read-a-Thon | Week One


Summer Surge Read-a-thon


Hi guys,
Since the Summer Surge read-a-thon is such a long one, running from July 14th-August 17th. I thought that it would be better if, instead of daily updates, I did a weekly round up of how much I read and what I'd read.
So this is my end of week one update. I have to admit that week one hasn't been great for me on the reading front. I've been very caught up with taking part in CampNaNoWriMo, so I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped to. I did however finish some books.

Books Completed
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Romeo and Juliet (Manga) by Sonia Leong & William Shakespeare

Books in Progress
Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydy
Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid

Stats
Books Completed This Week: 2
Pages Read This Week: 629
Total Books Completed: 2
Total Pages Read: 629

What has everyone else been reading this past week? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment