Thursday 5 June 2014

Book Review | Just One Night (Just One Day #2.5) by Gayle Forman

22021611
After spending one life-changing day in Paris with laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter, sheltered American good girl Allyson “Lulu” Healey discovered her new lover had disappeared without a trace. Just One Day followed Allyson’s quest to reunite with Willem; Just One Year chronicled the pair’s year apart from Willem’s perspective. Now, back together at last, this delectable e-novella reveals the couple’s final chapter.

Pages: 40 | Format: Kindle | Rating 9/10 | Goodreads | Amazon

Review
9/10
I could not have been happier when I found out that this book was coming out. When I read Just One Year I loved it, but I couldn't help but feel it was a little unfinished. So when I read that there was going to be a novella picking up where the last book left off, I was really excited.
I was not disappointed. This novella, though short, ties up everything that needed to be tied up, and gives an ending that feels satisfying.
It was great to see everyone's reactions to Willem and Alyson 'Lulu' finding each other again. It was brilliant and I really enjoyed it.
I'm going to keep this review short, and simply put it this way. This novella makes the perfect ending to a really great series.

No comments:

Post a Comment