Wednesday 21 May 2014

Summer Surge | Read-a-Thon | Sign Up

Summer Surge Read-a-thon

Hi guys,
So I've been looking around tonight for a read-a-thon in June, because so far I've done one a month and I want to keep it up. I haven't been successful in finding one (please comment if you know of any), however, I did come across this one which runs from July 14th - August 17th, and that got me excited. I've never done a read-a-thon this long before, but I really want to, especially since by then I'll be done with Uni, so it's when I'm going to get a tonne of reading done.
So I've decided to sign up, if you want to join as well, just click the banner and it'll take you right to the sign up post.

I'll be posting my goals/TBR closer to the time, as there's still quite a while until this one starts, but I wanted to get signed up now, and I'll be adding it onto my calendar.


No comments:

Post a Comment