Monday 31 March 2014

March Wrap-Up & April TBR

Hi Guys,
I had a pretty good month in the end. To start with I thought I wouldn't even get two books done, but I did significantly better. So now it's time to write up my wrap-up post.

March Wrap-Up

  1. Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier
  2. Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
  3. The Isobel Journal by Isobel Harrop
  4. Providence by Lisa Collaza Cocca
  5. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
  6. Dandelion Clocks by Rebecca Westcott
  7. Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett
  8. Panic by Lauren Oliver
  9. Kaleidoscope Me by Hillary K. Grigonis
  10. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
  11. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Favourite book this month: The Isobel Journal by Isobel Harrop

April TBR

  1. Kezzie at War by Theresa Breslin
  2. Throwaway Girl by Kristine Scarrow
  3. We Are Called to Rise by Laura McBride
  4. Breaking Point by Kristen Simmoms
  5. Fragments by Dan Wells
  6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  7. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
  8. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
Book I'm most excited for: Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.

My TBR isn't as long as it normally would be, and this is because I'm going to be taking part in Camp NaNoWriMo in April, so I'm going to be writing a lot. I'm hoping to get about eight done, but we'll see how it goes.
Let me know what you've been reading this month, and what you plan on reading in April. I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment