Friday 14 March 2014

Ides of March | Read-a-Thon | Daily Progress

Ides of March


Thursday 13th


Providence by Lisa Colozza Cocca | Pages Read - 127 | Book Completed
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott | Pages Read - 60 | Book Completed
The Isobel Journal by Isobel Harrop | Pages Read - 210 | Book Completed

Book Completed Today: 3
Pages Read Today: 397

Thoughts: I'm really happy with how day 1 of the read-a-thon went. I didn't expect to get 3 books done today, so I'm really pleased that I managed it. I think it's safe to say my reading slump is over.

Friday 14th

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chbosky | Pages Read - 84
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman | Pages Read - 18
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott | Pages Read - 128

Books Completed Today: 0
Pages Read Today: 230

Thoughts: Started 3 new books today, even though I was trying to finish just one. I couldn't help myself. So now I'm reading one paperback (Wallflower) one ebook (Heartbeat) and listening to an audio book (These Broken Stars). Hoping to finish at least one of them tomorrow. Having so much fun so far.

Saturday 15th

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman | Pages Read - 63
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott | Pages Read - 110 | Book Completed
Dandelion Clocks by Rebecca Wescott | Pages Read - 78

Books Completed Today: 1
Pages Read Today: 251

Thoughts: Today I finished 1 book, which got me to my goal of 4 for the entire read-a-thon, so I'm really pleased I managed that. I'm now hoping to finish a couple more. I didn't read any of 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' today, which I meant to, but I simply got caught up reading other things.
I'm still having a huge amount of fun, and I'm so pleased my reading slump is over.

Sunday 16th

The Perks of Being a Wallflower | Pages Read - 10

Books Completed Today: 0
Pages Read Today: 10

Thoughts: Wow, that was a bad day of reading. I got really busy, and then felt really ill. Hoping to pick it up today for the final day of the read-a-thon.

Monday 17th (Final Day)

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner | Pages Read - 45
Dandelion Clocks by Rebecca Wescott | Pages Read - 14

Books Completed Today: 0
Pages Read Today: 59

Thoughts: I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get a lot done these past two days. I wanted to get another book done, but I ended up having other things to do, and not feeling well so not doing a lot of reading. I did have a great time though.

Overall Stats

Books Completed: 4
Pages Read: 947

Books I Finished

Providence by Lisa Colozza Cocca
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
The Isobel Journal by Isobel Harrop
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott

Final Thoughs: I had such a great time taking part in this read-a-thon. It well and truly pulled me out of my reading slump, which I'm thrilled about. I would have liked to of read more, but I did get my 4 book goal.
I'd like to say a huge thank you to the host. This was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment