Friday 7 February 2014

Love for Books | Read-a-Thon Sign Up and Goals


Hi Guys,
You know me, I can never go too long without feeling the urge to join in with another read-a-thon, and so that's exactly what I'm going to do.
I was searching the internet this morning looking for read-a-thons, and I found this one. It's hosted by Novel Heartbeat and Confessions of a Bookie Monster and you can head over to either of their sites to sign up.
I'm really excited for this, and hopefully if I'm behind on my February TBR, this read-a-thon towards the end of the month will be just what I need. 

Goals
  1. Read 5 Books
  2. Read a Classic
  3. Read a total of 1400 Pages
Those are my goals for the week. If you think this looks like fun, then head over to either of the host sites and make sure to sign up. Sign up's close February 18th, so make sure your post is linked up in time. If you enter let me know.

Bye for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment