Thursday 2 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 | Goals

Hi guys,

Since bout of books 9.0 starts in just a few days, I thought I would write up a quick post listing my goals for the event.
If you haven't signed up yet, head on over to the Bout of Books sign up page now and add your link.

My Goals

  1. Finish 6 books
  2. Read at least 200 pages a day
  3. Finish a series
  4. Read a classic
  5. Update my progress daily
Those are the goals I will be trying to accomplish during the read-a-thon, which begins in just a few days on January 6th.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Bout of Books goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really excited to take part, and get a jump start on my 2014 reading challenge.

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping to get through 5 books (one less) but I am working 6 days next week and my mornings leave no time for reading... so we shall see! Good luck next week honey, I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 books is a really good goal since you're working. I don't have a job, so I just have to fit my uni work in, and that's online so I pick my own hours. I feel like I am underachieving now.

      I hope you make it to your goal.

      Delete
  3. Wow that's brave adding a classic on your list! I actually tried to read Charles Dickinson today and almost fell asleep. I know it's bad but my eyes couldn't help it lol Thanks for stopping by my blog and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a whole shelf full of classics that I want to read, so I figured I should throw one in.
      Dicken's can be tough to get into, if you're fairly new to classics I would recommend you start with Austen.

      Delete
  4. That's an awesome goal list- I hope you complete them all!
    Violet
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I hope I make it to. I will check out your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm really looking forward to taking part in BoB this month. I've already started reading, and will have an update up tonight.

      Delete