Monday 9 December 2013

end of year reading cram | Daily Updates

Hi guys,
The end of year reading cram has officially started, so this will be where I update my progress each day.

Day 1 | December 9th

Pages read | 154
Books completed | 0

What I Read

A punk rock love song by C.L DeMann | 140
Reuninted by Hilary Weisman Graham | 14

Progress so Far

Books | 0
Pages | 154

Day Two | December 10th

Pages read | 169
Books completed | 1

What I read

A Punk Rock Love Song by C.I DeMann | 154
Reuninted by Hilary Weisman Graham | 15

Progress so Far

Books | 1
Pages | 323

Day Three | December 11th

Pages read | 72
Books completed | 0

What I read

Reuninted by Hilary Weisman Graham | 72

Progress so far

Books | 1
Pages | 395

Day 4, 5 & 6.

I haven't read a single word. I'm in a bit of a slump. Hopefully I'll get over it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment