Since the read-a-thon starts tomorrow (Sunday 22nd) I wanted to get my TBR posted. I'm not sure I'll get through all of these books, but it's the plan. So here goes.
- It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
- We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Scott Pilgrims Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley
- The Future of Us By Jay Asher
- That Summer By Sarah Dessen
That's the list of everything I hope to get through over the course of the next week. I'm excited to start the read-a-thon tomorrow.