Saturday 21 September 2013

Fall Into Reading Read-a-Thon | TBR


Since the read-a-thon starts tomorrow (Sunday 22nd) I wanted to get my TBR posted. I'm not sure I'll get through all of these books, but it's the plan. So here goes.

  1. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
  2. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
  3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  4. Scott Pilgrims Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley
  5. The Future of Us By Jay Asher
  6. That Summer By Sarah Dessen

That's the list of everything I hope to get through over the course of the next week. I'm excited to start the read-a-thon tomorrow.


5 comments:

  1. Good choices. I've read 4 of your picks and really enjoyed them. Can't wait to see what you think about Cinder that's one of my favorite new series. ~A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just about to start reading Cinder. So hopefully I'll have the review up by tomorrow. Of course I have to take a break later because Downton Abbey series 4 starts tonight!

      Delete
  2. Those are great books.
    At least you know what you want to read I'm leaving mine to fate in this case my TBR jar.
    The only book I know that I will be reading for sure or I will be finishing is Helen and Troy's Epic Quest which I am a little over half done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started a TBR jar a while ago because I had a tonne of books that I've been meaning to read for a while, but it ended up not helping because I forgot I'd started the jar. I only just found it the other day when I opened up the tin a 'keep calm and drink coffee' one, and inside were a bunch of pieces of paper. I had no recollection of what they were, so I looked a realized it was my TBR jar.
      I hope it goes better for you than it did for me.

      Delete
  3. Those are great books.
    At least you know what you want to read I'm leaving mine to fate in this case my TBR jar.
    The only book I know that I will be reading for sure or I will be finishing is Helen and Troy's Epic Quest which I am a little over half done.

    ReplyDelete