Sunday 29 September 2013

Book Tag | Reading Habits

Hi guys,

I'm coming to you today with a tag which I found on youtube, which was created by The Book Jazz, there aren't too many questions so let's just jump right in.

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

I mostly read in bed because it's a really comfy place to sit, and in the cold weather (like now) it's really warm.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

Both really. I have a bookmark collection which I love and use a lot, but if I don't have one close by, then I'll use whatever paper I have around.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?

I can stop whenever, but I always try to stop at the end of a chapter. I do have a weird thing that if I'm close to 100 pages I have to get past that.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

Yes all the time.

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?

I usually listen to music. I can watch TV and often do, but I can only properly concentrate the book if it's a re-run of something, or if I'm not too interested in what's on.

6. One book at a time or several at once?

I start several at a time, but then tend to focus on one.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

Everywhere. I read the most at home just because that's where I spend most of my time. I can read everywhere though. Most popular are in the car, on the beach and in the park.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently in my head.

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?

Never! I hate spoilers.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

Breaking the spine. I like books to look nice but I think a broken spine gives a book character, and shows that it's well loved.

11. Do you write in your books?

Only books that I have to study for my literature courses at Uni.

12. Who do you tag?

Anyone else who wants to do this. If you do take part please post a link to your video/post so I can see what your responses are.

No comments:

Post a Comment