Thursday 1 February 2018

What I Read | January 2018 Wrap Up

Hi all,
January is usually my best month when it comes to reading, that and December. It has a lot to do with starting or ending a new Goodreads reading challenge.
This year, I set my goal at 100 books and I made quite the dent this month.
Here's everything I read in January.

Key

🏘 Library
📖 Netgalley
🔖 Physical Book
📱 Digital
🎧 Audiobook
📚 From my TBR

Books I Read

  1. Wayfayer by Alexandra Bracken 📚🔖
  2. Giant by Mikael 📖
  3. A Dream for Three by Jerome Hanon 📖
  4. Valentine by Vanyda 📖
  5. Songs with our Eyes Closed by Tyler Kent White 📖
  6. The Last Time I'll Write About You by Dawn Lanuza 📖
  7. 147 Things by Jim Chapman 📖📚
  8. Anxiety is Really Strange by Steve Haines  📖
  9. Honeybee by Trista Mateer  📖
  10. An Aid to the Amateur Sailor or Aspiring Land Lubber by Alice Pattullo 🔖
  11. Helium by Rudy Francisco 📖
  12. Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed 📖
  13. Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart 📖📚
  14. Sea of Strangers by Lang Leav 📖
  15. The End of Chiraq: A Literary Mixtape by Javon Johnson 📖
  16. See All The Stars by Kit Frick 📖
  17. Experiences in Life by Gillian McCahey 🔖
  18. Clara by Christophe Lemoine  📖
  19. Forgiveness is Really Strange by Marina Cantacuzino 📖
  20. Layover by Amy Andelson 📖
  21. i Tulips by Marion Petrucci 🔖
  22. Tears of an Afghan Warlord by Thomas Campi 📖
  23. Daubigny's Garden by Bruno De Roover 📖
  24. Second Generation by Michel Kichka 📖
  25. The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven 📖
  26. Aina by Alain Dodier 📖
  27. Piecing me Together by Renee Watson 📖
  28. La Casti by Vanna Vinci 📖
  29. More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer 📖
  30. Manfried the Man by Caitlin Major 📖
  31. Herding Cars by Sarah Anderson 📖
  32. Wild Night by Sappho 📖
  33. Little Woman by Louisa May Alcott 🔖📚
  34. Dancing on a Powder Keg by Ilse Weber 📖
  35. Algeria is Beautiful Like America by Olivia Burton 📖
So, I didn't do that well on my TBR, reading just three books from my list of ten. I also didn't get a lot of reading done from mu extensive shelf collection, but I am pleased I managed to get through so many NetGalley books. Amongst them, I found some amazing graphic novels, poetry books, and novels. I'm also thrilled I managed to finished thirty-five books. It's given me a very nice boost for my 2018 reading goal.

Until next time,

H.


No comments:

Post a Comment