Friday 12 January 2018

Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed | Book Review

31207017
Title: Love, Hate & Other Filters 

Author: Samira Ahmed
Format: Digital (Provided by Netgalley)
Pages: 288

Review

What can I say? I loved this book from start to finish. Full of interesting characters, I was hooked from the very first line. I read the book basically in one sitting, stopping only to get a cup of coffee. I didn't want to put it down.
I loved the balance in this book between the romance and the more serious plotline, and the way the main character Maya handled situations both at home and at school. This book shows her growing into herself in an uncertain, often scary world and I loved that.
This book felt honest, heartfelt and it was written so well.
There wasn't a single part that I didn't like and I would highly recommend it.

Rating

🕮🕮🕮🕮🕮


No comments:

Post a Comment