Saturday 13 January 2018

Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart | Book Review

33843362
Title: Genuine Fraud

Author: E. Lockhart
Format: Digital (Provided by Netgalley)
Pages: 264

Review

I loved We Were Liars, so when I saw that E.Lockhart had a new book coming out, I was instantly excited by it.
Genuine Fraud did not let me down, even though I had high expectations going in.
What you get with this book is a dark, twisty story that will keep you guessing. With an incredibly interesting and unique narrative style, I found myself unable to set this book down.
The characters were all well thought-out and were brought to life incredibly well.
The pacing was spot on. I never found myself skimming over a chapter wanting to get back to the action, because there was always something going on, without seeming overly heavy on drama.
Truly, a fantastic read and I'd highly recommend it.

Rating

🕮🕮🕮🕮🕮

No comments:

Post a Comment