Saturday 20 August 2016

Book Review | I'm Still Here by Clelie Avit

28472120Review
When I came across this book, I was instantly intrigued. I wasn't sure how a love story could play out, when not only was one of the characters in a coma, but she was in one when the love interest meets her.
I'll admit, going into this one I was very curious, but I wasn't expecting it to work that well. Honestly, I thought it might come across as strange.
I was so wrong. I'm Still Here, is an incredibly compelling novel, with two strong main characters, that had me invested from the beginning to the end. A page-turner of a book. It was well written, with wonderful sensitivity.
I'm all about books that are packed full of emotion, and this one had me smiling, laughing and crying, so it hit all the right marks.
I would highly recommend you read this. A truly wonderful read.
Rating 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment