Monday 1 February 2016

January 2016 | Wrap Up

Hi guys,
January is over, and it was a great start to my reading year. For 2016, I've set my Goodreads challenge at 100 books, and I made a nice dent in it. So here are the books that I read in January.

  1. Night Owls by Jean Bennett
  2. Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten
  3. Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
  4. Hello? by Lisa M. Weimer
  5. Becoming Famous by Natalie Scott
  6. Help Me! by Donna M. Zadunajsky
  7. The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando
  8. Warning! When I am an Old Woman I Shall Wear Purple by Jenny Joseph
  9. You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis
  10. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
  11. Room by Emma Donoghue
  12. The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt
  13. Paperweight by Meg Haston
Of those 13 books, 5 of them made it onto my list of top books in 2016. So I have high hopes for this year. I don't know how many I'll get through in February, but I am still in a reading mood, so hopefully quite a lot.

Best Book of the Month: Room by Emma Donoghue

No comments:

Post a Comment