January is over, and it was a great start to my reading year. For 2016, I've set my Goodreads challenge at 100 books, and I made a nice dent in it. So here are the books that I read in January.
- Night Owls by Jean Bennett
- Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
- Hello? by Lisa M. Weimer
- Becoming Famous by Natalie Scott
- Help Me! by Donna M. Zadunajsky
- The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando
- Warning! When I am an Old Woman I Shall Wear Purple by Jenny Joseph
- You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis
- My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt
- Paperweight by Meg Haston
Of those 13 books, 5 of them made it onto my list of top books in 2016. So I have high hopes for this year. I don't know how many I'll get through in February, but I am still in a reading mood, so hopefully quite a lot.
Best Book of the Month: Room by Emma Donoghue