Tuesday 29 December 2015

Bout of Book 15 | Sign Up

Hi guys,
If you've been following my blog for a while, then you'll know what this is, but for anyone new here, I'll tell you a little about Bout of Books.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I absolutely love taking part in read-a-thon's and especially at the start of a new year. Ir's a wonderful way to get my year off to a great start, and read a bunch of new books.
So, I will be taking part, and I'll be doing daily updates here, showing how much I've read each day and what I've been reading. 
If you want to sign up, then head on over to the Bout of Books site, to get all the details and to add your link. Let me know below in the comments, if you plan of signing up, and what your goals are during the read-a-thon.

My goals.
7 Books
1400 Pages
1 Classic Book
Take part in some challenges



No comments:

Post a Comment