Tuesday 29 September 2015

Free Book | 12 Hours (YA Novella)

Hi all,
I wanted to let you know, that starting tomorrow (Sep 30th), my young adult fiction novella 12 Hours will be free for 5 days on Amazon Kindle
I super excited to share this book with you for free, and hope you'll download it and enjoy reading it. If you do, I'd love to hear your feedback, so feel free to send me links to your reviews if you post them. Or just comment here with what you think.
Want to know a little about the book, here you go. 

 Two months ago, Ivy's heart was broken when her boyfriend James left without so much as a goodbye. Now, when she's trying to move on with her life, he shows up again. 
It's midnight and she receives a message. 

I'm outside. I need you. 

It's the first she's heard from him in two months. There's no way she can ignore it. 
Over the next twelve hours, Ivy faces the ups and downs of having him back in her life. While trying to work out what she wants, now that he is here again.



If you can, please help share this promotion, and be sure to check out my other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment