Saturday 14 March 2015

5 YA Books I Can't Wait For

Hi all,
There are a lot of books coming out this year that I cannot wait for. It's as good a year for books as it is for movie releases in my mind. So I wanted to write up a list of my top 5 YA releases for this year.

5.

20698530P.S I Still Love You (To All The Boys I've Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han
May 26th

This is definitely one of my most anticipated books. I really enjoyed the first in the series, and I'm hoping the sequel can live up to the first one. 
All I know is I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy on this book.










4.

18530518Finding Paris by Joy Preble
April 21st

This is a brand new author for me, and it was the title that pulled me in and had me clicking to find out more.
The synopsis is the thing that hooked me. The story sounds just like my kind of thing, and I'm really excited for its release.












3.

18392495The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
June 2015

The story to this one has me incredibly eager to get this book. It sounds like it could be one of my favorite reads of the year, and I can only hope that I'm not building it up too highly in my head.
I do know that I love this authors work, and the book sounds great, so my hopes are high.











2.

16131489The Last Star by Rick Yancey
September 2015

This is the furthest away release I have on my list, which is a real shame, because I cannot wait to read this book! The first two were fantastic, really fantastic and I am eagerly awaiting the last book in this series, which is fast becoming my favorite Dystopian series, and I've read a few.











1.

23009402Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
May 5th

How could I have anything but Sarah Dessens new book taking this slot? If I'm asked who my favorite authors are, Sarah Dessen always makes the cut.
I've loved all of her previous books. The storyline of this one sounds like something I would love, and pretty much it's one of those books that I'm dying to read.










What books make your list? Let me know in comments, and don't forget to subscribe for more bookish content.

No comments:

Post a Comment