Thursday 25 December 2014

Bout of Books 12 | Sign Up

Hi everyone!
It's almost time for another Bout of Books, and I couldn't be more excited. I absolutely love read-a-thons, and this one is probably my favorite to take part in. It's especially great when it happens at the start of the year, to get my reading goal off to a great start!
If you don't know about Bout of Books, here's a little about it from the official site. Click the image to be taken to the sign up page and join in yourself!


I'm not sure yet what my goals will be, but I'll probably post some a little closer to the time. For now, I'll just say that I hope to get a lot of reading done!
Let me know in the comments if you plan to join in, and don't forget to subscribe to my site to follow updates on the read-a-thon. I'll probably post end of day wrap ups during the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment