Sorry this post is a little late this month. I've been super busy arranging a cover reveal for my next book, and also doing the final editing on the book. However, I've found some time now, so I'm going to write up my wrap-up and TBR.
July Wrap Up
- Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Romeo & Juliet Manga by Sonia Leong
- Life by Committee b Corey Ann Haydy
- Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
- Golden by Jessi Kirby
- Liverpool Angels by Lyn Andrews
- On The Fence by Kasie West
- #16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler
- Cracked up to Be by Courtney Summers
Favourite Book of the Month: Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
You can check out all of my reviews here
- Mirror X by Karri Thompson
- Camp Boyfriend by J.K Rock
- Awkwardly Ever After by Marni Bates
- The Secret Life of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick
- Kezzie at War by Theresa Breslin
- We Are Called to Rise by Laura McBride
- Anna by Meghan Riley
- Roomies by Sara Zaar and Tara Altebrando
- Scar of the Bamboo Leaf by Sieni A.M
- Heart Shaped Rock by Laura Roppe
- Find True North by Richard R. Li
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Book I'm most excited for: To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han.
All of the books on my TBR (other than the Jenny Han one) are books which have been provided for review, through netgalley, bookbridgr or directly from the author. I'm attempting to catch up on all of the books I've been sent.
Let me know what you plan to read this month, and if you've read any of these books, tell me what you thought.