Monday 9 June 2014

Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon | My Progress

Hi guys,
This is where I'll be keeping track of my progress during the Sweet Summer Read-a-Thon which I'm hosting.

Monday 9th

Pages Read Today: 279
Books Completed Today: 1

What I Read
Breathe by Elena Dillon | Pages Read: 102 | Completed
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler | Pages Read: 53
The Dare by Hannah Jayne | Pages Read: 124

Challenges
Read 200 Pages a day | 1/7
Share Your Shelves Challenge

Total Pages: 279
Total Books: 1


Tuesday 10th


Pages Read Today: 549
Books Completed Today: 2

What I Read
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler | Pages Read: 37
The Dare by Hannah Jayne | Pages Read: 133 | Completed
Jessie Hearts NYC by Keris Stainton | Pages Read 255 | Completed
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart | Pages Read: 124

Challenges
Rainbow Spines Challenge
200 Pages a Day | 2/7
Read a Summery Book (Jessie Hearts NYC)


Total Pages: 828
Total Books: 3

Wednesday 11th


Pages Read Today: 231
Books Completed Today: 2

What I Read
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart | Pages Read: 115 | Completed
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler | Pages Read: 68 | Completed
Royally Lost by Angie Stanton | Pages Read: 30

Challenges
Spell it Out Challenge
200 Pages a day : 3/7
Listen to an Audiobook (Bittersweet)

Total Pages: 1,041
Total Books: 5

Thursday 12th


Pages Read Today: 97
Books Completed Today: 0

What I Read
Royally Lost by Angie Stanton | Pages Read: 97

Challenges
Summer Reads Challenge

Total Pages: 1,138
Total Books: 5

Friday 13th


Pages Read Today: 276
Books Completed Today: 1

What I Read
Royally Lost by Angie Stanton | Pages Read: 211 | Completed
Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu | Pages Read: 21
I Know Lucy by Melissa Pearl | Pages Read: 44

Challenges
200 Pages a day 5/7

Just a quick apology for the update coming so late. I was really tired so didn't write it, and then yesterday I was out all day.

Total Pages: 1,414
Total Books: 6

Saturday 14th


Pages Read Today: 32
Books Completed Today: 0

What I Read
I Know Lucy by Melissa Pearl | Pages Read: 32

Challenges
N/A

I wasn't able to read much at all today, because I had to travel to the hospital for an MRI and then I was visiting my sister and didn't get home until really late. Hence why I didn't really do anything read-a-thon related besides reading 32 pages.
Hoping my final day will go better.

Total Pages: 1,446
Total Books: 6

Sunday 15th


Pages Read Today: 126
Books Completed Today: 1

What I Read
I Know Lucy by Melissa Pearl | Pages Read: 126 | Completed

Challenges
Hosted - If you like this, try this

Total Pages: 1,572
Total Books: 7

Thoughts
I just wanted to say a huge congratulations to everyone who took part. I've been checking your progress and it's great to see all the reading that's been done. I really hope you all enjoyed it. I know I did.
On a personal level. I'm really pleased, that despite having a couple days where I couldn't read all that much, I still managed to finish seven books this past week.
Thanks also to all of the hosts for the challenges, I really appreciate you taking part.

No comments:

Post a Comment