Friday 2 May 2014

April Wrap Up & May TBR

Hi guys,
Sorry, this is a little late. I've been away, without internet, for a little while. So I've been busy catching up on reviews and other blog stuff. 
Not all of the books in this wrap up will have been reviewed yet, because as I said I've been away. However, I promise they're all coming really soon. I have most of them written and scheduled now, so you'll be able to check them out soon.
I'm going to try out a bit of a new format for this wrap up. Let me know what you think in the comments, and don't forget to subscribe if you want to stay up to date on my posts.
Ok, let's just jump right in.

April Wrap Up
  1. Letting Go by Bridie Hall Rating: 6/10 
  2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins Rating: 9/10 
  3. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith Rating: 10/10
  4. Camp Boyfriend by J.K. Rock Rating: 6/10
  5. Throwaway Girl by Kristine Scarrow Rating: 8/10
  6. Far From You by Tess Sharpe Rating: 9/10
  7. Destination Unknown by Amy Clipston Rating: 5/10
  8. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch Rating: 10/10
  9. The Guard by Kiera Cass Rating: 8/10
  10. Anna: Deleted Chapter by Stephanie Perkins | Rating: 7/10
  11. Vulcans Are Hot by Stephanie Perkins | Rating: 7/10
All of the reviews are either up now, or will be up in the next few days, and you can check them out here or subscribe to be updated when I post new reviews.

May TBR
  1. Kezzie at War by Theresa Breslin
  2. We Are Called to Rise by Laura McBride
  3. Resist by Sarah Crossan
  4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  5. Nineteen Eight Four by George Orwell
  6. Jamaica Inn by Daphne Du Maurier
  7. Fragile Line by Brooklyn Skye
  8. Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons
  9. Fragments by Dan Wells
  10. Return to Me by Justina Chen
Ok, so that's everything I've read in April and plan on reading in May. What have you read recently? Let me know in the comments, or feel free to leave a link to your own wrap up post/video.

No comments:

Post a Comment