Sunday 3 November 2013

I'm Back! Update and NaNoWriMo

Hi guys,

I wanted to write a quick update post to let you all know what's been going on. I've been away for the past week and I had no internet connection, so I wasn't able to update my website at all.
I'm back now though and there's a lot of content coming your way. In the next couple of days I'll be posting my October wrap up and November TBR.
I read 5 books while I was away, so I'll be posting reviews to all of those as well.

I'm also taking part in NaNoWriMo this month. I'm playing catch up at the moment, because since I was away I haven't managed to write anything until today. So I'll be catching up with that and I'll probably write updates on my progress each week.

For anyone who took part in my read-a-thon. I want to apologize. When I planned it I wasn't meant to be going away until a few days after it ended, however hospital appointment dates were changed, and I ended up having to leave early, so I was unable to run it properly. So I'd like to say sorry to anyone who took part. I'll make sure any future events are run a lot better.

Right, I'm off to write for NaNo, and get started on my book reviews and other posts.

Until next time,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment