It's the start of a new month, which means it's time for me to write up my wrap up/TBR post. I managed to do pretty well in September. In no small part due to the Fall into Reading Read-a-Thon I took part in. So I have quite a bit to get through now. So here goes.
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
- Merch Girl by Rebecca Lewis
- The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr
- It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
- Six Dates with Jenna by Cynthia L. Moyer
- We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
- Scott Pilgrim vs The World: Precious Little Life Vol 1 by Bryan Lee O'Malley
- Click to Subscribe by L.M Augustine
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- That Summer by Sarah Dessen
- Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell
Book of the month: The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- The Cherry Orchard by Anton Chekov
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Collected Stories of Katherine Mansfield by Katherine Mansfield
Book I'm most looking forward to: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I'm aiming for a smaller list of books in October because I start my final university module, so I'm going to be pretty busy with that. Though it is a literature course, and two of the books on my TBR are study ones. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot of textbook reading as well, so I'm not going to aim for too many novels.
Let me know what you've been reading/plan to read, by commenting below with your list or link to your post/video.