Wednesday 2 October 2013

September 2013 Wrap-Up & October 2013 TBR

Hi guys,

It's the start of a new month, which means it's time for me to write up my wrap up/TBR post. I managed to do pretty well in September. In no small part due to the Fall into Reading Read-a-Thon I took part in. So I have quite a bit to get through now. So here goes.

Wrap Up

  1. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
  2. Merch Girl by Rebecca Lewis
  3. The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr
  4. It's Not Summer Without You  by Jenny Han
  5. Six Dates with Jenna by Cynthia L. Moyer
  6. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
  7. Scott Pilgrim vs The World: Precious Little Life Vol 1 by Bryan Lee O'Malley
  8. Click to Subscribe by L.M Augustine
  9. The Future of Us  by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
  10. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  11. That Summer by Sarah Dessen
  12. Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell
Book of the month: The Future of Us  by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler

October TBR

  1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  2. Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
  3. The Cherry Orchard by Anton Chekov
  4. Uglies  by Scott Westerfeld
  5. The Collected Stories of Katherine Mansfield by Katherine Mansfield
Book I'm most looking forward to: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

I'm aiming for a smaller list of books in October because I start my final university module, so I'm going to be pretty busy with that. Though it is a literature course, and two of the books on my TBR are study ones. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot of textbook reading as well, so I'm not going to aim for too many novels.

Let me know what you've been reading/plan to read, by commenting below with your list or link to your post/video.

No comments:

Post a Comment